Tuesday, March 14, 2006

what i will do

I will keep my mind on this.

I will not forget.

I will not shove it aside.

I will write.

I will call.

I will put money on his books.

I will get to know my father.

I will tell him I love him - to his face.

I will visit him.

I will take my children to see him.

I will tell him that I am not, and have never been angry at him.

I will find out whether the above statement is really true.

I will face him.

I will face this.

I will be okay.

I will be okay.

I will be okay.

3 Comments:

Blogger the prisoner's wife said...

yes, you will be ok.

11:23 AM  
Blogger A.u.n.t. Jackie said...

okay girl you got me crying at work!

Embracing your father, this aspect of yourself adds to the wholeness! His is your father, apart of you as you are apart of him i support this healing process knowing that there will be time spent in the valley as well as on the moutain top!

he is your father and this is what the living do!

11:46 AM  
Blogger upwords said...

You will be okay.

It's me I'm worried about. Girl, you are breaking me down over here. In a good way.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home